There are a few things you must do to best prepare yourself before your 'Yom Hame'a' summon, read more for the full list!
A List of Tasks to Do Prior to Yom Hame'a
6 Tasks Before The Big Day:
1. Do not forget to bring an identity card with you - without an ID you will not be able to participate in the screening and sorting day (Yom-Hame’a). You can bring your Teudat Zehut (Israel Identity Card), driver's license or a valid Israeli passport.
2. Bring with you the summons that was sent to your home.
3. Dress appropriately and wear something comfortable - Some of the stations you pass will require you to demonstrate physical fitness. We do not recommend running in heels.
4. Determine how to get to the Adam Milo Institute, and how much time it will take you to get there. Being late for the Yom-Hame’a is perceived unfavorably by the counselors, who are the ones who ultimately give you the grades.
5. Get ready in advance - Read what stations are waiting for you at the Yom-Hame’a..
6. Overcome your fears - Does the lecture station pressure you? Come and learn some tips for speaking to an audience.